For knitting applications 100% Viscose, Modal, Micro-Modal and Tencel A100. Also in blends of Poly-Viscose and Acrylic Viscose.
- Standard counts are Ne 24s, Ne 30s, Ne 32s and Ne 40s.
- Soft twist double yarn for knitting applications also available.
For weaving applications 100% Tencel G100, Viscose and Polyester in addition to Blends in Polyester Viscose, Polyester Tencel, Modacrylic Cotton and other blends.
- Standard counts are Ne 2/24s, Ne 2/30s, Ne 2/40s and Ne 2/50s
- Single yarns are also available.
Cotton AND Cotton Blends
- 50/50 Blend Cotton Modal for knit application.
- 50/50 Blend Cotton Viscose for knit application.
- 50/50 Blend Cotton Tencel for Weaving application.
- Blend proportions can be changed to customer’s specification when needed.
- Carded Cotton yarn in counts Ne 20s – Ne 54s.
- Carded yarns for knitting applications in 20s, 30s and 40s
- Carded weaving yarns in 20s, 30s, 34s, and 40s.
- Combed yarn for knitting is available in Ne 20s, 30s, 34s and 40s.
- Combed weaving yarn is mainly supplied in 20s, 26s, 34s, and 40s.
The composition of two or more materials (like cotton, viscose, acrylic, wool, bamboo, Lycra, modal, and linen) result in the formation of blended yarn. The count ranges from Ne10 to Ne60- single and multifold.
- They are used in weaving and knitting
- Widely used in Innerwear/garments
Mercerization is done mostly for cotton fibers to improve the strength, affinity to dyes and luster properties. The count ranges from Ne20 to Ne120- single and multifold.
- It is used in knitting and crocheting
||Synthetic Yarn (compact weave)
Synthetic yarns are mostly made from polyester, elastane, and acrylics. The count ranges from Ne10 to Ne60- single and multifold.
- Used in active wear and sportswear
- Found in parachutes, vests and vehicle tires
- Used in clothing and home furnishings
- Also used in quilts, sleeping bags
- The synthetic yarn is used for fillers in pillows and outerwear
It is a synthetic fiber widely popular due to its elastic nature. It is also known as Lycra. The count ranges from 20D to 70D.
- Used in socks, innerwear, sweaters
- Used in manufacturing of garments and ribbons, elastic waistbands
- Used in disposable diapers, swim suits, ski pants, golf jackets
It is a synthetic yarn prepared by using chemical compounds. The yarn has S twist pattern with 2 Plied arrangements. The acrylic yarn count ranges from Ne10 to Ne50. The fabric washes and dries easily.
- Used in sweaters, sportswear, pajamas, gloves and innerwear
- Used for bedding and other home furnishings
- Used in sheet making and filters and felt materials
- Can also be used as wigs, doll bags, toy accessories
It is obtained from a natural source like cuticles of plant or can be synthesized artificially. The yarn count ranges from Ne8 to Ne60- single and multifold.
- Used for knitting and weaving
- Used in consumer fabrics like bedding and furnishings
- Also used in making of ropes, conveyor belts, and safety belts
- Used as stuffing material in pillows, sofa, and mattresses
- Used in Tyres
It is a synthetic yarn used widely for commercial purposes due to its tenacity and resilience nature. The count ranges from Ne6 toNe66- single and multifold. The lower range is used for manufacturing of garments and higher end for industrial products.
- Nylon is used in tire cords and ropes for nets
- Used in parachutes, belts, and ropes
- Well used in women’s hosiery, lingerie
- Used in floor coverings and carpets
- Used in toothbrush bristles and climbing gear ropes
Essentially made from a cellulose base, Viscose yarn is known for its tenacity and colour fastness. The count for this yarn ranges from Ne10 to Ne40 – single and multifold.
- Viscose yarn is used in embroidery threads and novelty yarns
- Used in fashion apparels
- Used in women’s lingerie
- Used for manufacturing domestic textiles
- Used in mechanical rubber goods along with industrial textiles
This yarn is processed in a manner that helps introduce fine distortions such as loops, crimps or coils along the lengths of the filament.
- Textured yarn is used in a variety of textile products
- Widely used in knitted under and outer wear
- Used in suits and overcoats for retaining shape
- Used in furnishings and upholstery